You must be ready for anything and everything. This 60 day challenge will force you to analyze all areas of your training including your strengths and your weaknesses and set goals to make improvements.
Do you have what it takes? Will you accept this challenge and work toward becoming the strongest, fastest, most HEALTHY you? If you are determined and ready for self improvement – keep reading.
You will have 60 days to train and beat your old PRs!
– CrossFit Total (Deadlift/OH Press/Backsquat)
– L-Sit For Time
– 1 Mile Run for Time
– “Frannie” 21-15-9 Thruster (75-55)/DU (SU = 3x DU)
– “Randy” Snatch 75lb x 75
– Forward Bend Flexibility (distance from hands to/past toes)
– 64 oz. water per day (this is a “yes”/”no” daily completion. >64oz. = “yes”, <64 oz. = “no”. your score here will be a total of your”yeses”)
– 3 Ball Cascade Juggle for time (best of three attempts)
The goal is to challenge yourself to beat your old PR’s, to be a stronger, faster, healthier YOU! Be honest with your scores, work hard and reap all the benefits of your hard work!
You will have one week 7/8 – 7/15 to take your scores. You will then have 60 days to train. Finally during the week of 9/16-9/22 you will take your new scores and submit them for review.
Let the games BEGIN!